We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- The Fruit of the Spirit 4. Peace
- Reading Backwards
- Race and the American Church 6: Lynching, Violence & White Supremacy
- How Jeremiah leans on Deuteronomy
- Luther on the Christian Life
- Race and the American Church-Part VI-Sin, Slavery, Silence and 'Separate but Equal'
- Bible, Gender & Sexuality
- SCOTUS: Too Much and Too Little
- Presbyterians and the Political Theology of Race: Part 3 - Gospel Politics