We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- The Terrible Speed of Mercy
- Pastoral Collegiality and Accountability in Calvin's Geneva
- Dangerous Calling - A Review
- God of the "Whats" and the "Hows"
- Contesting Catholicity
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Walk by the Spirit [Part 1]
- Synopsis Purioris Theologiae
- Happily Ever After? Thoughts on the Ending of the Acts of the Apostles [pt. 2]
- A Stone of Hope
- Happily Ever After? Thoughts on the Ending of the Acts of the Apostles - Pt...