We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- Newton on the Christian Life
- Race and the American Church
- Disunity in Christ
- More Spalled Concrete
- The Human Being: A Theological Anthropology
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Love [part 2]
- The Dynamics of Biblical Mystery
- The Kingdom Theology of the Psalter - A Challenging Lesson for the Church in America
- In Defense of the Ass: Is the Sermon a "Relic of the Reformation?" [Part 2]
- Basil of Caesarea