We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- Praying for Heretics: Irenaeus of Lyons' First Prayer for the Gnostics
- Calvin's Company of Pastors
- Scotland's Protestant Martyrs: Thomas Forret
- The Best of All Worlds
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly and the Reform of the English Pulpit, 1643-1653
- Ressourcement: Irenaeus of Lyons and His Answer to the Hyper-Spirituality of Gnosticism
- 'Rise, heart; thy Lord is risen'
- Openness Unhindered
- Socialism is Merely Human: A Response