We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- The German Roots of Nineteenth Century American Theology
- The Gospel Includes Sanctification
- Paul and the Faithfulness of God: A Review
- Objections to K. Scott Oliphint's Covenantal Properties Thesis
- Amazing Grace
- Sanctification and the Heidelberg Catechism, Part Two
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- Sanctification and the Heidelberg Catechism, Part One
- J.A. Alexander 1809-1860
- Holy Communion