We are delighted the Lord has brought you to this website to learn more about how He might use you to reform His church in Greater Pittsburgh through special grassroots Bible studies with other people in the area who desire to see Christ's people submit to the authority of His Word in all areas of personal, church, and societal life. We are a local reformation society chapter of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. To learn more about us and how you can get involved, please peruse this website.
Reforming Your Bible Study
There is evidence in early church history and in Medieval and Reformation history of the existence of a particular kind of Bible study. It is prescribed by God in I Corinthians 14. Wherever or whenever Christ was building and reforming His Church, this kind of Bible study could be found.
- The Blessed Cursed Tree
- Chesterton: The Nightmare Goodness of God
- Communion with Christ and His People: The Spirituality of C.H. Spurgeon
- Vatican Files no. 20
- What We Talk About When We Talk About God
- Crossing the Chasm
- Calvin and the Reformed Tradition: On the Work of Christ and the Order of Salvation
- What if Life Was Complex?
- God and the Atlantic: America, Europe, and the Religious Divide